Create a Dynamic Action:
After Report Refresh
Where R47772796555758493 is the ID for you IR.
Thanks to Oracle
Oracle Application Express 5.2 will focus on both new features and enhancements to existing functionality, and it is planned to incorporate the following:
• Remote SQL Data Access – Extend common components such as Interactive Grids, Classic Reports and Charts to interface with data stored in remote databases using ORDS and REST.
• REST Service Consumption – Provide declarative methods to define references to external REST APIs and generic JSON data feeds and to use these references as data sources for Interactive Grids, Reports and Forms.
• Declarative App Features – Introduce a new Create App Wizard that allows for adding components and app features to new and existing applications
• Interactive Grid enhancements – Add additional reporting capabilities such as Group-By and Pivot, support for subscriptions and computations, flexible row height and general UI improvements.
• Page Designer – Provide client-side wizards for the creation of more complex components like Dynamic Actions, Forms and Shared Components, User interface improvements.
• New REST Workshop – Provide declarative methods to support the development of ORDS enabled REST web services, taking advantage of the latest features and functionality of ORDS.
• Packaged Applications – Improved framework and enhancements to the packaged applications